Monday, March 21, 2016

Reflections after 春休み

Hello,

I need to improve my accuracy more than my speed.  I can speak with good intonation but I lack in quality.

  • Plain form: such as talking to strangers on the street/friends.
  • Speed:  Listening speed in order to be fluid.
  • Precision and speed:  to pronounce quickly and precisely.

Activities that may help my growth:

  • Go to Japanese language table every week (I love food).
  • Speak Japanese with friends every day at least once.
  • Speak with teachers strangers and get a sense of what I can improve.

A boost in confidence:

Before the oral midterm I went to an upperclassmen dinner at Rocky where there were many guests.  There were three Japanese students visiting and I was able to keep them company; I was warmed by their personalities and stories.

This is my motivation to keep on speaking even though I need improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment