Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Japanese Video Game Music

Many of my friends love にほんごの ビデオゲーム. Like ゼルダ、ファイナルファンタジー、or ポケモン。And even if they do not, they enjoy the beautiful music from video games.

Example, one time I played some songs from games on the piano, my mother overheard and asked me,
"What is that song from?  It's so beautiful."
"It's from a video game!"
"No way!"
 I played for her this one.

Final Fantasy 4.  Theme of love. Uematsu Nobuo.
月の明り -ファイナルファンタジーIV 愛のテーマ-
植松 伸夫 

The にほんじん who make the music all have unique stories and I learned some from this documentary series. 植松 伸夫 (Uematsu Nobuo) Interview starts at 3:58.


My favorite JPop song from a video game is:
宇多田 ヒカル. Simple and Clean.

~ Chenさん

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the music Peter! I listened to the Final Fantasy one on loop while reading for half an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...thanks for sharing all the cool videos! I thought your Blog title was really interesting~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. これはおんがくがだいすきです!
    (I messed up my previous comment, すみません)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ええ、いっしょにおんがくをききませんか。〜

      Delete
  5. おはよう Chenさん,
    Great post! I played a lot of JRPGs growing up (including the early final fantasy games), and it was very nostalgic to hear the music you posted!
    ありがとう、
    コルソン

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pokemon too! what is your favorite one?

    ReplyDelete